Japanese skin care brand Hada Labo is known for providing intense hydration to the skin by harnessing the power of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), a substance naturally occurring in the human body that attracts and binds water.
Formulated with Japan’s upgraded formula and High Performance Penetration & Deep Moisturizing (HPP&M), Hada Labo actively infuses four types of HA to fully hydrate skin from surface to inner skin layers for significantly soft, smooth and supple skin, and to prepare skin for enhance absorption of skin care ingredients.
Hada Labo will be bringing in its cult favorite, the Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion, which combines different types and sizes of HA in the best ratio ever to achieve best moisturizing efficacy, and prepare skin for enhanced absorption of skincare ingredients. Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion is fragrance-free, low irritation, has balanced pH levels and a refreshing texture.
The multi-awarded Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion has been the no. 1 facial lotion in Japan for 12 consecutive years, and reached over 55 million units of sales in Japan. Sales across Asia had become so successful; it is one of the Top 3 drugstore skincare brands in Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysia.
Japanese Skincare Routine
In the Japanese skin care routine, lotions are used before the moisturizer and after the toner. For those who do not apply toner after cleansing, the lotion adds a light layer of moisture that serves as a base for the richer products applied later on.
With regular use of Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion, you will see plumped fine lines, softened bumps and dry patches, and a lighter skin barrier.
Hada Labo, which translates to “skin laboratory” in Japanese is known for affordable, well-formulated products with no unnecessary additives to burden the skin—no mineral oil, no colorants, no fragrance, and no alcohol. With their launch in the Philippines, they will be bringing in some of their famous products:
Hada Labo Bestselling Products
1. Hydrating Lotion – is a combination of four types of Hyaluronic Acid that deeply hydrates skin, helps in preserving skin’s optimum moisture balance, and prepares skin for enhanced skin care ingredients absorption.
2. Hydrating Face Wash – helps restore and preserve skin’s natural moisture, leaving it silky smooth. Its fragrant-free, gentle, and balanced skin pH formula causes low irritation for skin that is comfortably hydrated and refreshed. It contains double-HA for better and long lasting moisture on the skin.
3. Hydrating Light Cream – is a refreshing lightweight cream that gives skin an instant surge of suppleness and non-greasy comfort. It is enriched with essential nutrients such as Aloe Vera and other moisturizing natural botanical for deep nourishment. It also helps prevent moisture loss while boosting skin’s hydration level through Aqua Oil Volume Matrix technology.
4. Hydrating Water Gel – is enriched with Ceramide that forms a moisture-protecting shield, Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel has an ultra light, watery-feel gel texture for a “breathable” feeling.
5. Hydra & Whitening Face Wash – is formulated with Brown Algae Extract, a natural seaweed extract that helps replenish skin with minerals and vitamins to draw water into skin more efficiently. It has the natural grape extract, Resveratrol, that is high in antioxidant making the skin become brighter and fairer.
6. Deep Clean & Pore Refining Face Wash –is formulated with Japanese Green Tea extract that helps control and remove excess oil, and Bentonite Clay to effectively absorb dirt and impurities from pores.
Now, Filipinos who want glowing skin no longer need to buy Hada Labo products abroad. You can get them now at Watsons stores nationwide and online at www.watsons.com.ph.
I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.