- It’s time for another sunscreen review! Woot woot! You all know how I’m obsessed with sunscreen because it’s the best protection against:
- early signs of skin aging
- skin discoloration
- harmful UV rays
Today we get to try Biore UV Bright Up Base UV SPF 50+ PA++++ (SRP: 450php). I’ve been using mine for a month now and it’s almost empty! What do I think? Is it any good? Do I recommend it? Continue reading to find out!
Biore UV Bright Up Base UV SPF 50+ PA++++ offers you UV protection while also prevents your makeup from wearing off!
– SPF 50+ effectively protects skin from UVB rays that cause sunburn, dark spots and freckles.
– PA ++++ effectively protects skin from UVA rays that cause suntan and reduce skin’s elasticity.
– Makeup base conceals pores and absorbs excess sebum for longer-lasting makeup.
– Sweat resistant formula keeps makeup looking fresh for longer.
– Brightening Pearl formula contains micro pearl pigments to brighten dull skin for a radiant glow.
– Light gel texture spreads easily for instant absorption with no sticky after feel.
Water, Zinc Oxide, Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lauryl Methacrylate/Sodium Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polysorbate 60, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Stearate, Methicone, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Isohexadecane, Stearyl Alcohol, Mica, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG-32, Polysorbate 80, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tin Oxide, BHT, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone, C30-45 Olefin, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891
Presenting…. my face wearing sunscreen/makeup-base! (and brows hehehe). You can notice my skin looks moisturized, radiant, and glowing.
The packaging is a sleek aluminum tube with a plastic cap. This looks more environmentally friendly than it’s predecessors in a plastic bottle. Travel-friendly!
Sticky? Nope not at all. It has a silicone feel that spreads on easily on my face. The “micro shimmers” are indeed micro in size because they’re not visible with flash, without flash, and natural light. It just makes your skin look healthy. Feels matte. Looks radiant.
I don’t recommend this if you’re acne-prone because it can intensely highlight imperfections. They do have a matte version as an alternative.
How much do I apply? A pea-size per area. I don’t scrimp on sunblock. Sometimes I put even more. I also retouch mid-day but using powders with SPF, because it’s hard to re-cleanse and re-apply makeup allover.
It feels light, and not-sticky. Perfect for use as base to make your foundation last longer. Sweat-proof. Water-proof with SPF50. Gotta love the multi-purpose function. Quite affordable too at 450php per tube.
Con? It stings the eye. Sometimes I just can’t help but rub my eye, and it stings. A lot. It hurts.