Sephora is always producing kits that are worth your splurge. Most of them contain at least 1-2 full products that already pay for themselves + the mini sizes. I mean, who finishes full-sizes anyway? I’m also guilty of hoarding cosmetics and leaving them to expire because there’s just too many. That’s why samples and minis are perfect for beauty addicts like us.
Today I’ll be sharing with you swatches of the new Sephora Favorites: Give Me More Lip that I received last Christmas (2019).
Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip
A collection of lip products in different formulas, shades, and finishes—including two full-size and six deluxe products.
This kit includes moisturizing balms from brands like LANEIGE and fresh, a full-size INC.redible Rollerball Gloss, high-pigment lipsticks from brands like FENTY BEAUTY, and a full-size Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick.
This Set Contains: –
- 0.1 oz/ 3 mL LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Milk Makeup KUSH Lip Balm in Green Dragon (clear finish)
- 0.07 oz/ 2.2 mL fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 Sugar Rosé Tinted (sheer rosy tint)
- 0.246 oz/ 7 mL INC.redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss in Choose Your Happy (subtle lavender)
- 0.08 oz/ 2.5 mL SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in 96 Red Velvet
- 0.12 oz/ 3.5 mL Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria (taupe nude)
- 0.035 oz/ 1 mL FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick in Flamingo Acid (bright berry)
- 0.035 oz/ 1 mL Too Faced Peach Kiss Moisture Matte Long Wear Lipstick—Peaches and Cream Collection in Sex On The Peach (spiced mauve)
Swatches (L-R): Too Faced, Fenty, Sugar, MILK, Sephora, Charlotte Tilbury, INC.redible)
You can purchase this kit for 50usd at Sephora. You get 8 products that includes 2 full-sizes and 6 miniature lipsticks. If you convert that to pesos, that’s around 2,500 divided by 8 so it’s 450php per product. When you think that you’d be getting 2 full sizes of luxury makeup that’s already worth getting!
The colors in this lip kit range from nude, muaves, clear, and a universally flattering red (Fenty) so nothing to throw away here! Use everything or share with yout friends.
YEP! Definitely worth getting! 🙂
I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.