Hi everyone, today I’ll be reviewing Cherifer Premium Capsule. I had all the words inside of my head. But it took 3 whole days for me to start writing it down due to procrastination. It’s been the same time since the whole COVID-19 virus fiasco began and it’s taking toll on my sanity. According to research, procrastination is a form of coping mechanism due to stress or trauma.
I’ve been looking for the perfect vitamin to take to boost my immunity. I’m not getting any younger and taking collagen and vitamin C can only do so much. Not only that, I’m not fond of eating my greens and veggies so a high-value multivitamin is a must. I’ve done a lot of research. Which is the best multivitamin around for my needs? Thanks to seeing my friend, Jeoff Solas’ newsfeed where he purchased a tube of Berocca and box of Cherifer Premium. It piqued my curiosity to try it for myself too!
Cherifer Premium supplies 100%-150% recommended energy and nutrient intakes (RENI) of essentual vitamins and minerals.
Cherifer Premium contains Taurine, Ginseng, and Chlorela Growth Factor which is rich in nucleic acids and essential amino acids.
Price: 585 pesos for a box of 30 capsules
It has been shown that chlorella enhances immune responses, thereby protecting cells from tumor formation and delaying, if not inhibiting, the spread of tumor cells. CGF also speeds up the healing rate of any damaged tissues.
- Chlorella is effective in preventing ulcers. Stress, usual in adult life, increases gastric secretion which may later lead to gastric ulcer. Studies show that chlorella effectively prevents ulcers. In 1966, chlorella 2 g (equivalent to CGF 60 mg) was administered daily to patients with gastric and duodenal ulcers. Observations of their progress showed a marked effect in which all patients lost their subjective symptoms.
- Chlorella may play a role in protecting the liver from injury. Results indicated that the administration of chlorella preparations prevented the decline of liver function and quickened the recovery toward the normalization of macrophage mobility.
- Chlorella Growth Factor helps promote peristalsis. It has been shown that CGF helps intestinal absorption and relieves constipation. With this, CGF helps the body assimilate nutrients ingested and remove waste products or toxins.
- Ginseng contains 18 chemicals, collectively known as ginsenosides, considered to be the most active ingredient of the root Panax ginseng. Ginseng is an age-old remedy for stress and fatigue and is known for its remarkable effects on the body.
- Ginseng is anti-stress. By stimulating the manufacture of energy-producing compounds, ginseng gives the body the ability to combat stress and fatigue through increased vitality.
- Ginseng is an adaptogenic. It increases the ability of the body to adapt to changes. It acts as a “normalizing factor” eg, it functions only when it is needed. It regulates the basal metabolic rate, blood pressure, blood sugar levels and hormone levels when these are not balanced.
Ginseng stimulates metabolism and detoxification. It increases the metabolism of fats and sugar, reducing cholesterol levels in the circulation. It increases the detoxifying activity of the liver which helps cleanse the body of unwanted toxins.
- Ginseng is a tonic/restorative. It builds up immunity over a period of time by stimulating the production and distribution of the protective cells of blood. This improves the state of health of the body and its resistance to diseases.
- Ginseng is a balanced stimulant. It improves the overall function of the brain without the adverse effects associated with other stimulants.
Ginseng improves memory, alertness and speed of reaction.
- Taurine is often the most abundant free amino acid present in most animal tissues and biologic fluids, in muscles, heart, platelets and the central nervous system (CNS) including the retina. Unlike the other amino acids, taurine is not incorporated into proteins.
- Taurine helps increase cardiac output without increasing heart rate. In the heart muscles, taurine increases the calcium available for contractions at low calcium concentration, yet protects against intracellular calcium overload when calcium is abundant.
- Taurine decreases aggregation sensitivity. Taurine has the effect of decreasing platelet aggregation, presumably by modulating calcium ion concentration. During taurine depletion, platelets become overly sensitive, whereas during taurine supplementation, their tendency to aggregate is reduced.
- Taurine acts as a neuromodulator. In the CNS, taurine is believed to function as a neuromodulator by indirectly depressing neuroexcitation through its control over glutamate metabolism, the latter then acting in its role as a neurotransmitter.
- Taurine was shown to protect cell membranes by acting as a detoxifier, free radical scavenger (antioxidant) and osmoregulator. The amino group of taurine can react with partially degraded retinol to form retinotaurine in the liver, representing another potential detoxification function. Taurine is also effective in alleviating at least one of the toxic effects of the secondary bile acids (lithocholate sulfate) in man. It has been suggested that taurine prevents NO2-induced lung injury by scavenging the oxidant gas and free radicals before these agents are able to react with cell membranes.
The factor I love most about Cherifer Premium is how vast its nutrient is with the right amount. 100mg of Vitamin C is quite sufficient for a multivitamin, it has B-Complex, Taurine, Ginseng, Magnesium, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Iron, Folic Acid, Magnesium. Basically it has everything I’m looking for and more. I wish I discovered it sooner because I felt I wasted money on Pharmaton which gave me weird muscle cramps and dizziness.
I take 1 capsule a day, together with a meal (and additional Vitamin C) and I’m good to go. I feel 100mg is not enough during this time of a Pandemic like Corona Virus. We need to boost our immunity so I also take Puritan’s Pride 1000mg Vitamin C.
It’s cheaper than most multivitamin out there but yet it’s the most extensive in terms of quality and nutrient value. With just a few weeks of taking this I notice I have more energy, feel less lethargic, have more focus, and I don’t get sick as often. Like the usual colds or flu?
I plan to sticking to Cherifer Premium as long as it’s still available in the market. This is #NotSponsored by the way. I consider this as the best.