Staycations, we love them. It’s getting a vacation without the hassle of long commute. We just get what we wanted in the first place, rest. We’ve been trying out different ones across the metro and to be honest, most of them even the 5-star ones look the same. This makes Joy-Nostalg Manila in Ortigas different. It’s more than just a hotel, it’s feels closer to home.
Joy-Nostalg Ortigas Room Options and Rates
I used booking.com since they seem to have the more affordable rates when booking online.
- Studio Executive – 5,900php
- 1 Bedroom Suite – 7,900php
- 2 Bedroom Suite – 17,900php (seems to be always fully booked tho)
Joy-Nostalg Ortigas Review
- They have smoking rooms and non-smoking rooms
- Built in kitchen!
- No corkage when you bring food from the outside.
- Complete hotel toiletries.
- Hot tub!
- Patient staff. I was checking in via bookee and used one of their promos. They even upgraded our rooms for FREE because the one we booked was already full. Talk about good customer service
- It’s in the heart of Ortigas. It’s near to every mall there. SM Megamall, Podium, Shangri-la Plaza, Robinson’s. Everything is walking distance.
- Seems like their rooms are soundproof
- There’s even a washing machine inside
- Since it’s more of “residence” than a hotel, it feels more cozy.