It still has a fishy aftertaste and slightly bitter but tolerable OMG the product is so long and hard to remember and spell! I hope they rename it to a shorter one like Oxiwhite instead.
It’s beauty in a bottle because it works in a jiffy. I drink this everytime I will go out late or sleep late so I still have an extra boost of energy and won’t look hagard and restless the following day. This is indeed my miracle drink and would always keep a supply inside my refrigerator. Compared to other collagen drinks or supplements, this one is packaged in a handy bottle you can bring with you. No need for mixing. It also uses ALL natural ingredients and no flavorings. It has blueberries in them too *yum* and other very potent anti-aging ingredients like….
BeauOxiwhite Collagen Drink Ingredients
- Collagen 5000mg
- Vitamin C 4000mg
- Vitamin B6 4000mg
- Vitamin B12 4000mg
- Blueberry Extract 3000mg
HEALTH and BEAUTY BENEFITS
• Contains high antioxidant nutrients, botanicals and fruit extracts
• Made with quickly absorbed, natural ingredients – no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners!
• 50ml ready to drink purified, natural 5000mg deep-sea fish collagen
• Reduce wrinkles, create firmer, smoother more radiant skin.
• Promotes a translucent, lustrous and even-toned complexion.
• Regenerate healthy skin tissues / build new skin cells.
• Helps maintain healthier joints.
• Strengthen nails and produce thicker and stronger hair
I can also call this radiance in a bottle, instant youth, or botox in a bottle! Also with the high amount of vitamin C and other vitamins this is also perfect as a post-party drink. It’s all natural pa.
Yes it still has a fish flavor but I don’t mind. As long as you chill it in the refrigerator the taste is quite tolerable and the blueberry juice neutralizes it.
I love the fact that it has the highest number of collagen in a drink that I have taken so far, and just by bringing the bottle I can drink anytime and anywhere. It’s the cheapest ready to drink collagen supplement too at 1,500 for a box of 10 bottles.
I don’t take this everyday (tipid tipid!) and just take when I feel like I need that extra boost of youth and radiance. If I was rich and have a lot of money or if someone would sponsor this for the rest of my life I would gladly take this everyday to retain my youth!
Date Reviewed: November 14 2014
I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.