This has got to be the cheapest and legit skin supplement I have ever encountered. We’ll be reviewing Daiso Collagen and Daiso Beauty White. Hitting 2 birds with one stone, plus a bonus giveaway at the end of the post so read carefully.
- What? Daiso Collagen and Daiso Beauty White
- How much? 150php for 30 capsules good for 15 days
- Where to buy? Japan and Korea Beauty Secrets on FB
Daiso Collagen Review
Daiso Collagen has 6000mg for the entire pack. It has 30 tablets per pack.
- REJUVENATES THE SKIN
- REDUCES THE APPEARANCE OF WRINKLES
- IT HELPS TO PROVIDE SKIN FIRMNESS & TIGHTNESS
- STIMULATES THE PRODUCTION OF COLLAGEN & ELASTIN
- MAKES SKIN SOFT & SMOOTH
- VISIBLY MAKES THE SKIN LOOK YOUNGER
Directions for use: Take 2 tablets in the AM and 2 tablets in the PM (200mg per tablet)
Ingredients: 6,000mg fish collagen for the entire pack
- Price – It’s the cheapest collagen supplement available in the market
- Packaging – In a resealable foil pack. Very eco-friendly
- Scent – No fishy smell despite the ingredients
- Does it work? YES
- PROS – Since it comes in smaller packets, you can try 1 pack to see if it works for you. You won’t waste any money. You can see the effects after 2 weeks of consistent intake. I looked less “stressed” and “haggard” while taking this. Parang wala akong problema kahit ang bigat bigat na. Okay sya pang maintenance.
- CONS I wish it came in a pack with 1 month supply instead of 15 day supply. Compared to collagen that has higher MG (10,000 per serving), this takes time before you see the effects. Patience is needed.