I am definitely not a cook. It’s usually my boyfriend who serves me (naks!) and prepares me yummy meals whenever I come and visit him. Even my son, macho kid knows this. All I can do is probably fry eggs, hotdogs, and chicken nuggets. Hahaha! But this Valentines day, I wanted to try something different. Nothing beats a gift made with effort.
Yes. I’m cooking for my boyfriend this Valentines :}
Ryan is a health-buff. He loves high protein and healthy. Luckily, the back of the Sarysarya Oyster Sauce has a simple, and easy-to-cook recipe that he’ll surely like. Ginisang Baguio Beans.
Ginisang Bagiuo Beans Recipe
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 100g ground pork
- 200g baguio beans, trimmed and chopped
- 2 tbsp Sarsarya Oyster Sauce
- Heat oil in a pan, saute onion and garlic until fragrant
- Add pork and stir-fry until cooked
- Add baguio beans and continue stir-frying for 2 minutes
- Add SARSARYA Oyster Sauce. Mix well and cook for another minute
The finished product looks so good! (IMO)
All smiles dba? He was genuinely surprised when I told him that I made a little something. He loves his meat and veggies and gulat sya it’s so fragrant and linamnam daw! O diba. I’m not even a professional cook. With simple ingredients, Sarsarya Oyster Sauce made it super yummy.
Looks like I’ll be cooking more often ha 😉
I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.