Having original copies of PSA certificates (NSO) is a must in the Philippines. Especially when applying for various transactions like marriage licenses, school applications, and even travel documents like visas and passports. Does it sound overwhelming to you? Well, it shouldn’t be!
Thanks to technology and an efficient system, you can conveniently get your PSA birth certificates, marriage certificates, CENOMAR (certificate of no marriage), and even death certificates via the PSA birth certificate online application.
Let me show you how:
How to: Get PSA Birth Certificate Online
- Visit the PSAHelpline.com website
- Choose the certificate that you need to order. Mine was birth certificates because Nacho kid is transferring schools this year. Yay, we’re back in Manila!
- Simply input the required information CORRECTLY so make sure you have these details ready at hand. I recommend writing these down on paper so you can easily type them in your browser.
4. Choose your preferred payment and you’re done! They have online payment, over the counter, and bank deposit options available.
5. Make sure you are at home to receive the documents and a valid id. That’s how safe and secure their system is. Here’s their delivery timeline:
- For Metro Manila, the document will be delivered within 3-4 working days.
- For Provincial, the document will be delivered within 3-8 working days.
There would be circumstances that delivery might be delayed such as manual verifications, or lockdowns. Take note that they only deliver within the Philippines. So if you’re from abroad, you can ask a friend or relative to help, just make sure you give them permission and copies of your valid ID.
My Experience in Ordering from PSAHelpline.com
It only took 3 days for me to receive all my documents. Actually, it was supposed to be sooner but I wasn’t available at home (we were at Palawan at that time). Good thing they send text messages on your mobile phone to confirm if you’re home or not.
It only cost me 365php for each PSA birth certificate which already includes the courier fee, service fee, and document fee.
The copies were safely packaged in a waterproof sealed envelope so they won’t get wet, and the courier made sure they didn’t get crumpled.
Need more explanations? Here’s an easy-to-follow video guide that PSA birth certificate Online Application has on their youtube channel:
Oh and a quick shoutout to Mommy Bloggers Philippines for this campaign! It would really help a lot of folks learn more about how to get their PSA documents online 🙂
I hope you found this post helpful! If you have any more questions just leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to answer them (or ask PSA for help hehe)
I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.