It took a really long time to convince myself and try SACE Lady Cosmetics. The low price range seems too good to be true that I wonder if it’s safe to use. More than 2 years in the Philippine market and it continues to get 5-star reviews on Shopee, not to mention I haven’t read any negative feedback at all on their makeup products. Looks like it’s time to give it a try!
I made a demo video sing SACE Lady Cosmetics full-face on Youtube together with a live review so do watch it if you want to see this makeup in action plus my genuine reaction and feedback for each product! Now if you want the nitty-gritty details, just continue reading until the end of this post ♡
SACE LADY is a cosmetic brand from China and is the fastest-growing beauty brand known for high-quality professional makeup, available worldwide at an affordable price.
Is SACE Lady Cruelty-Free?
I checked their official website and did some searching for you on Google but unfortunately, we haven’t found any information if their products are indeed cruelty-free. I will update this section if I ever find any news.
SACE LADY Cosmetics Review
I did expect them to be bigger, but the size makes it handy to bring inside your beauty bag. PLUS the air-pump plastic packaging protects it from breakage compared to glass bottles. It also helps us maximise and use up all the product inside!
Photos, Swatches, Price
Now, I tried to get almost everything they have in their store. But of course, I still have a budget to think of, so I tried to limit myself in purchasing around 1,500 worth of SACE LADY products. Here’s what I was able to buy including their photos and price.
- SACE LADY Liquid Foundation Matte Finish Waterproof Ultra-HD Price: 120
- SACE LADY Pore Invisible Face Primer Matte Price: 119 pesos
- SACE LADY Waterproof Concealer Full Coverage Matte Price: 99 pesos
Lipstick, Blush, Bronze
- SACE LADY Matte Lipstick Price: 99 pesos
- SACE LADY Long Lasting Lip and Cheek Tint Price: 109 pesos
- SACE Lady Contour Powder Price: 89 pesos
- SACE LADY Liquid Blush Price: 129 pesos
Mascara, Eyeliner, Eyebrow Pencil
- SACE LADY Mascara Waterproof Volumizing Curling Price: 109 pesos
- SACE LADY Inky Black Eyeliner Waterproof Price: 89 pesos
- SACE LADY Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil Price: 80 pesos
- SACE LADY 12 Colors Eyeshadow Palette Price: 199 pesos
Makeup Brushes & Sponge
- SACE LADY 10PCS Make UP Brushes Set Price: 399 pesos
- SACE LADY 3-in-1 Multi-functional Makeup Sponge Price: 49 pesos
- Price: 79 pesos
Final Thoughts – SACE Lady, Safe to use ba?
Honestly? I was shookt on how affordable it is but can go head-to-head with a few of my high-end makeup. That’s the truth! Especially their foundations and concealers. They stay true to their color, and last 8-10 hours without looking cakey or settling into deep lines. Is it safe to use? Well, I’ve been using this for the past 3 weeks since I purchased them and I got no allergic reactions or acne breakouts. But I do suggest testing it on a small area of your skin just to be sure.
The lipsticks, tints, mascara, and liquid eyeliner are great! The Eyeshadow palette delivers an ample amount of colour, and good enough for the price. But expect minor fallout and fading while applying. Their brush set is great for beginners, and the eyelash curler performs surprisingly well!
To try is to believe! Besides, it won’t cost you an arm and a leg so even if it so happens that you’re not “happy” with it. No regrets because it’s so cheap!
You can find them on: