I’ll be honest with you. I initially bought a pack Kokando BYURAKKU for its original function, and not for weight loss, because it is marketed as such here in the Philippines. What is it’s real purpose? Is it effective? Why did I purchase it?
Continue reading below for the full details, ingredients, and review
- Bisacodyl, the main ingredient, stimulates colonic mucosa to increase intestinal peristalsis. It also promotes bowel movements to activate defecation reflex.
- This product works more strongly and rapidly than herbal laxatives such as rhubarb and senna.
- Especially effective for obstinate and chronic constipation.
- • Bisacodyl – 15 mg
- • Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate (DSS) – 24 mg
Price: 250php at Shopee (@chimiyuki)
Surprise surprise. Did you know that Bisacodyl, the ingredient of Kokando BYURAKKU is also the generic name of Dulcolax? Yes. The popular laxative.
That’s why it’s frustrating to see how this is being sold in the market for weight loss when in reality it is not. It’s for constipation.
What is constipation? It’s when you’re having difficulty defecating. In Tagalog, hirap kang matae.
It’s a laxative.
Of course anyone who’ll take freaking laxatives every single day would lose “weight”
YOU WILL NOT LOSE FAT
So don’t expect to shed fat or cellulites. This is not a miracle slimming pill. Nothing is. It takes proper diet + exercise, consistently. To achieve the body you want.
Why did I buy it? Because I’m constipated. No matter how much I hydrate, or up my fiber intake. It takes 2-3 days for me to unload my crap. That’s a long time, and constipation is never good.
Effects of constipation are:
- loss of appetite.
- a lack of energy.
- being irritable, angry, or unhappy.
- foul-smelling wind and stools.
- stomach pain and discomfort.
- soiling their clothes.
- generally feeling unwell.
Is it effective? For its purpose a big YES. I take 1 tablet before going to bed, and I wake up ready to go to the bathroom and unload all the !@@$#! in my body. Unlike other laxatives, it only causes me to visit the bathroom 1-2x and it doesn’t give me painful stomach cramps.
I say it’s pretty good! I just take this when I really need to, and not everyday.
Will you buy it again? Surprise surprise. The answer is a big YES. It’s more affordable than Dulcolax (21.75 per tablet) while this one is roughly around 5php per tablet. Imagine the savings!