Today I was feeling extra inspired to write this review for the Lilo Little Locator (Price: 3,990php) watch. Why? Just this morning macho kid sent me a couple of voice mails saying:
“Mom! You forgot to include my art materials in my bag”
“Mom, where did you put my tissue paper?”
If he wasn’t wearing his Lilo Locator, I wouldn’t been able to rush back to school to get his missing items (yes. memory gap. signs of aging). I might have picked him up crying instead because of frustration (huhu)
We all know that smartphones are not allowed in school, and since class started I banned him from using gadgets. So without further ado, let me tell you all about the smartwatch for kids I”m raving about.
DISCOUNT CODE AT THE END OF THIS POST!
What is Lilo Little Locator?
With the Lilo app. you can sync the watch to your device and monitor and get in touch with your kid anytime, anywhere!
How to Use the Lilo Locator Watch
- Inside the box there’s an easy to follow manual and 2 simcards. You can choose between any network which has a wider signal in your area.
- Insert your chosen sim card and charge the the Lilo Locator until battery is full (around 3-4 hrs)
The watch has to be online before any pairing can proceed. Please follow these steps below to pair a watch with your mobile phone
- Insert a SIM card on the watch
- Ensure the SIM card has a working “Data Plan”
- Turn on Watch and wait for a few minutes
- Check for the “connected” icon on the Watch’s Home screen.
- Download the Lilo App (click here)
- Go to the App and select “Watches” on the menu
- Select “Pair Watch”
- Scan your IMEI QR Code to pair (located inside the box)
- Wait for confirmation
SO. MUCH. RELIEF. Knowing even if I’m at work, I can see how Jop is doing in school or if he has an emergency. Sometimes kids can be sweet and he sends me random voicemails with “I love you mommy” and “Thank you mommy“
I summarized what I love about the Lilo Little Locator below:
- Easy to use
- With limited functions – (voice mail, call) our kids won’t be distracted as much compared him to bringing a mobile phone at school
- The alert zones let me know if my kid is outside his school, I message my mom immediately if she picked up jop already
- It makes him look cool in school! All his classmates want to have one already!
- Cons: It drains easily of battery. It doesn’t last the whole day. Full bat at 7am, come 1pm it’s already battery empty. Macho kid still has to bring a powerbank
Do take note that in order for the watch to function properly, it must always have load/data. Knowing my son is safe and can be able to communicate me makes it all worth it.
Where to buy? + Promo code~
I know you’re excited to get one for your kid right now! Maybe to track your husbands too! HAHAHA
Use my link below to get a whopping 10% OFF your purchase! Amazing deal right? or use the code upon your checkout.
Promo Code: MACHOMOM
NOTE: I was NOT compensated in CASH for this review nor will I get incentives. I only received the Lilo Locator Watch for consideration. I was satisfied with the product, thus this post to help other parents 🙂
I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.