I enjoyed my time taking Orihiro Collagen Jelly because it literally tastes like dessert with benefits. I had another box of Orihiro Jelly in my stash, thinking it’s collagen but lo behold. It’s a different variant pala. The one in the orange box is mango flavored Placenta Jelly.
Placenta Supplement Benefits
- Improves skin tightening and firming.
- Skin whitening and brightening.
- Reduces pores and skin roughness.
- Improves skin dryness.
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
- Promotes skin translucent.
- Maintains toned complexion of skin.
- Protects against UV rays.
- Lightens pigmentation and dark spots.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps to balance hormones in the body and ease menstrual pain.
- Low molecular weight collagen peptide: provides essential amino acids to replenish and restructure the skin from within
- Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid: a glycoprotein essential for the structural integrity of dermal matrix and a stimulant of collagen synthesis
- Placenta extract
- Swallow’s nest extract
- Vitamin C: a vital factor for collagen synthesis
Eat 1 pack a day
Price – 1,300 for a box of 30
Packaging – Each is individually wrapped in plastic. So convenient to take with you anywhere
Texture – It’s like eating a jelly ace!
Scent – Naturally smells like real mangoes
Does it work? YES. My skin never felt more taught. I’ve been taking this for 2 months up until now and my wrestling friends complemented that I looked “baby face”. There are mornings that even when I lack sleep, I can go out makeup free because my skin look that good. Take note during this time I’m only taking this Orihiro Placenta Jelly together with my lola supplements; Magnesium Citrate and Fish Oil that I buy from Healthy Options (para sa rayuma ko! LOL)
Will I buy again? YES. It tastes yummy too!