My title seems pretty straightforward eh? Before anyone makes a snide remark and goes on an anti-supplement remark. Let me tell you this. Sometimes, it’s difficult to fight the mind’s urges to binge. Not everyone has the same will power. Most have to depend on supplements at the beginning of their weight loss journey, to living a healthier lifestyle.
Today I’ll be giving you an honest to goodness review on Keikoda Diet Supplement (Price: 2,000php/30 capsules). I’m wary when I take this. I’m not even obese levels but I never seem to reach my goals because of my..
SWEET TOOTH AND JUNK FOOD CRAVINGS
I’ll get this into my head and tell myself “Okay, I”ll start eating healthy” but then battle into binge with donuts, milk tea and more. Sugar addiction is real and I admit I need extra help to curb it.
What is Keikoda Diet Supplement?
A proven weight-loss supplement without the harmful side effects.
- Konjac Extract – is used as a gelatin substitute and to thicken or add texture to foods. It’s also used in traditional Chinese medicine. In the Western world, konjac is best known as a dietary supplement for weight loss and cholesterol management.
- Garcinia Cambogia – The active ingredient in the fruit’s rind, hydroxycitric acid, or HCA, has boosted fat-burning and cut back appetite in studies. It appears to block an enzyme called citrate lyase, which your body uses to make fat. It also raises levels of the brain chemical serotonin, which may make you feel less hungry
- Sodium Ascorbate – Vitamin C
How to Take?
- 1 capsule in the morning
- Still EAT food. Nutritious food. There will be times you won’t have any appetite and you have to force yourself to eat.
- Drink lots of WATER.
Ito talaga una kong chineck. If there are any harmful side-effects that I’ll notice within days after taking it. 30 days and nadda. Except that my cravings for sweets lessened significantly, but I still feel hungry on normal hours. Like I’ll still eat my breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Taking Keikoda (Price: 2,000php/30 capsules) helped me track my macros (fat,carbohydrates,protein) better because I eat what I need not what I just want. The cause of my excess weight gain is eating when I’m bored, or eating when I’m sad, or eatning when I’m too happy.
When in reality, you should eat when you’re hungry.
I also suffer from constipation. So when I finally had regular bowel movement thanks to this supplement, it finally got rid of my bloat.
Side effects? Besides feeling thirsty all the time, walang negative on my end. I just want to drink and drink and drink water.
Do I recommend this product? Yes. I won’t recommend something that doesn’t work for me, kasi ako din ang mapapahiya. Pero always remember that everyone is different. So some may have difference in experience from mine. Also consult your doctor beforehand to be safe.
Will I continue taking this? I plan to finish to bottles, just to let my body adjust and reduce its sugar addiction and binge eating.
How about you? What are your thoughts on taking weight loss supplements? Ano na mga nasubukan nyo?
Find & Follow:
- Instagram: @keikodamanila
I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.